“AGENCY WITHOUT BORDERS” Ltd. was established in 2015 and in April 2017 changed ownership and management.
“AGENCY WITHOUT BORDERS” Ltd. is licensed by the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy of the Republic of Bulgaria in the field of Mediation Services and Human Resources.
- LICENSE № 1884 of 02.06.2015 for mediation of employment for other countries;
- LICENSE № 1883 of 02.06.2015 for mediation activity in the Republic of Bulgaria;
- Certificate № 415387 of 23.04.2015 of the Commission for Protection of Personal Data.
*The licenses are open-ended.
Since the end of September “AGENCY WITHOUT BORDERS” Ltd. has been the exclusive representative for the Republic of Bulgaria, Cyprus, and Greece of GreatAuPair LLC. The company has been designated by the US Department of State as a sponsor for the administration of the J 1 Au Pair Cultural Exchange Program in the USA.
WHAT IS AU PAIR?
A youth who travels to another country to live as a family member and provides assistance with light household chores and quality care for children in that family. “Au Pair” means “ON PAR” or “EQUAL” French, which is exactly what you will be – an equal member of your host family.
ADVANTAGES TO AU PAIR
- Accessible and safe travel;
- International work experience;
- Getting to know another country and culture;
- Improving your language skills;
- Finding friends from other countries;
- You will become mature and independent;
- You will gain experience in the upbringing and upbringing of children;
- Living in another country.
If you are between the ages of 18-26, you are eligible to be an AuPair with GreatAuPair and earn over $ 10,000 a year through the US Department of State-sponsored J-1 Au Pair Cultural Exchange Program in The USA.
The program provides an opportunity for cultural exchange, training, the opportunity to contact program participants from countries around the world, the opportunity to travel to the United States and employment for a period of 12 months;
BY JOINING THE PROGRAM YOU WILL GET:
- Free airfare to and from the United States, provided upon successful completion of the program;
- Airplane ticket and organizing your trip to the host family;
- You will live in America with a proven American household for up to two years on a J-1 Au Pair visa.
- Accommodation in a carefully researched American host family;
- $ 500 for classes at an American college or university;
- Weekly stipend paid by your foster family plus room and full board;
- Full coverage of travel and accident insurance during the program.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- In return for free accommodation, meals and weekly pay, you will provide between 20 and 45 hours a week of childcare and light household chores
- Not a single day will be the same! This is a great thing about caring for children and living in an amazing country with so many opportunities to travel and explore!
A participant in the J1 AuPair in USA Cultural Exchange Program (Assistance for raising children in foster family in the United States) is expected to complete a combination of childcare and light homework during his / her participation. He is not responsible for domestic work outside the use of the children’s space and for shared use by family members. His work may include:
- awakening children
- taking the children to and from school
- help with their homework for school
- play with children
- walking with the children in parks, playing with other children and various activities
- preparing light meals for children
- washing and ironing the children’s clothes
- cleaning the children’s bath
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Period of employment: 12 months
- Place of employment: Foster families in the US
- Probation period: 3 months
- Weekly program employment: Minimum 32 hours, but no more than 45 hours per week
- Accommodation and transportation: Accommodation is provided and is at the expense of the foster family. The program participant is provided with a private room and bathroom. The meal is at the expense of the foster family. The participant becomes part of the foster family for the duration of the program – 12 months. Transportation in the US is provided by the host family.
- Flight to the United States and back: The amount for the ticket of the arrive and return flight is refunded by the program. All domestic flights and transfers are at the expense of the host family.
- Medical Assistance and Medical Insurance: Participants in the program receive full coverage for all risks in the United States with a liability limit for one event of $ 100,000.
- Holidays and Vacations: 14 days paid leave for the duration of the program. The J1 AuPair in USA Cultural Exchange Program provides a 30-day grace period for traveling and exploring US culture, heritage, and natural landmarks.
- Remuneration: Participants receive at least $ 10,000 (ten thousand) dollars for the duration of the J1 AuPair in USA Cultural Exchange Program. The amount is paid weekly. An arrangement with the foster family for an additional fee is possible and acceptable. This is allowed by the program.
TO BE APPROVED CANDIDATES SHOULD BE:
- Not be married. Applicants for the J1 AuPair in USA Cultural Exchange Program must have been 18 years old by the date of the US Embassy interview and 27 years of age in the program. Both men and women can apply.
- To speak spoken English and Greek.
- Have at least 1200 hours of child-rearing experience (evidenced by recommendation).
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be in good health, physically and mentally sound and ready to commit to a 12-month program;
- Have a purely judicial background;
- Have a valid driver’s license.
ALL THIS – ONLY FOR $ 800
- Detailed information on the J1 AuPair in USA Cultural Exchange Program is available in “AGENCY WITHOUT BORDERS” Ltd. and his partners;
WE WILL HELP YOU FOR:
- Assistance in creating an individual profile in the J1 AuPair in USA Cultural Exchange Program information system;
- Assistance in the preparation and completion of the J1 visa application documents;
- Organizing an interview with a licensed US Program sponsor;
- Organizing online training under the Program. The training is held immediately before departure to the United States;
- The approved candidates will be interviewed face-to-face at the office of “AGENCY WITHOUT BORDERS” Ltd. in Bulgaria or Offices of our partners in Cyprus and Greece;
- A permanent representative of Agency Without Borders Ltd. is available for applicants to answer and comment on questions regarding participation in the program.
- Attached CVs should be in English;
PARTICIPATION LINK FOR J1 AUPAIR IN USA CULTURAL EXCHANGE PROGRAM: